GLUTEN-FREE QUINOA TURMERIC GRANOLA

12.26.2018


I think by now you know I love my granola, and so does my partner-in-crime here on the blog. I don't just devour my batches along with a bowl of hot, steaming oats. I have this rather annoying habit of snacking on granola throughout the day, which means I get to make a bunch of granola at least once a week. To make sure I get my dose of anti-inflammatory turmeric in, I added the healing spice to the mix. You barely taste it, but it's there and it's about to detox your body from head to toe (or so I like to believe).

BAKING TIME: 12 minutes // SERVINGS: 10 // MEAL: breakfast

INGREDIENTS

- 1/2 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup almonds (sliced or whole)
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or agave

STEP-BY-STEP

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C or 400°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then transfer to a lined baking tray.
3. Bake 12 minutes, stirring the granola every 3 to 4 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.
4. Leave to cool down on the tray. Store in a sealed jar for up to a month.


Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© THE KITCHEN MISSES. Design by FCD.